Skip to content
- The entire film was created on a MacBook Pro with a pirated copy of Adobe After Effects.
- This is Sigourney Weaver’s 73rd reprise of her role as a woman in outer space.
- Unbeknownst to the audience, the film peppered viewers with very, very subtle political messages.
- At nearly three hours long, the film is like suffering through six episodes of Two and a Half Men.
- The indigenous people of Pandora were designed to resemble James Cameron’s cat Fluffers.
- The Na’vi dialect has even more apostrophes than Klingon.
- If you were to pit people who taught themselves Na’vi against people who taught themselves Klingon, no one would win because they’d all be losers.
- James Cameron’s original title for the film was Dances With Wolves, But In Space.
* most topical humorists waited fewer than 7 weeks after its release to make fun of it
Thank you. I spent most of Avatar wondering where I’d seen it before… Now I know.
ha ha ha S—
I left the theater thinking “sci-fi Pocahontas”.