(Release date September 2013)
- Eliminated “assumption of nomination” feature from 1.0 release.
- Reconfigured and/or removed several key decision-making algorithms from 1.0 release.
- Worked to streamline nomination function by incorporating strategic elements from Obama 1.0.
- Modified several stances to take advantage of changes to current political operating system.
- Added several features to help improve access to millennials, gays and minorities.
(Release date June 2015)
- Added populism feature.
- Retooled dialog as per focus groups.
- Addressed vulnerabilities to Bernie Sanders virus.
- Removed a flaw that prevented reporters from asking any questions.
- Worked to reduce bugs that cause honesty and trustworthiness to fail to appear when summoned.
(Release date September 2015)
- Attempted to address favorability optics by adding new emotional and humoristic algorithms.
- Added acknowledgement of email scandal in response to user requests.
- Included more tear-jerking references to late mother.
- Removed self-respect firewall to allow for dancing the nae nae with Ellen DeGeneres.